smithHOUSE is a young Phoenix-based creative agency that focuses on branding, web, and mobile. We enjoy the sweet spot that is in the intersection of design, technology, and business. -AND- We need help. Your help. Work with us!
We have 3 internship positions opening March 1, 2015:
Computer Science / Web Development Internship | DOWNLOAD FLYER
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Server Configuration and Management
- Mobile App development
- Eager to learn about marketing, design, and business.
Marketing Internship | DOWNLOAD FLYER
- Social Media Strategy, Management
- Market Research
- Trend Spotting
- Writing Web Copy
- Blogging / Content Strategy
- Email Newsletter Management / MailChimp
- Eager to learn about web development, design, and business.
Graphic / Web Design Internship | DOWNLOAD FLYER
- Responsive, Mobile-first Web Design
- User Interface / User Experience
- Branding Development
- Packaging Design
- Marketing Collateral
- Eager to learn about marketing, business, and web development.
- When: Beginning February 1, 2015 and continuing through April, 2015.
- Hours: 12-15 hours a week / 3-days a week, 4 hours per day / we'll work around your class schedule.
- Where: Our new office in South Tempe. It's small but awesome.
More About smithHOUSE
You will fit in here if...
- You take pride in your work.
- You want to see your talent grow.
- You are outgoing and like to meet new people.
- You like to bring creative solutions to complicated problems.
Why work with us?
- Our company culture is creative, positive, and energetic. We like to laugh.
- Work directly with clients. Learn how to host meetings, present ideas, and gather feedback.
- Get experience in an entrepreneurship / startup environment. In addition to client work, we incubate ideas into new companies.
- Collaborate with remote team members.
- We want you to be successful. We want your internship here to bring life to your college coursework. We want you to have a huge boost on your resume. We want you to go off and do great things in the world--like work with us full time once you graduate.
Introduce yourself with a quick email to let us know that you are interested. Follow-up later with a resume and a portfolio.